Sunday, March 26, 2017

Filming Part 2


After filming for 6 hours on Saturday, I am not looking forward to filming these final scenes, however, looking back has helped the to understand that I need a few more "time passing shots." I'm going to go through a few more shot choices and talk about what's left to do.

So this is kind of our transition scene-- we had to switch locations
because the original house sint have a bathtub but we fond a nice
option close by. This is was somewhere between a medium shot and a close-up
but the main idea was to see the tears and emotion within the actor.

This angle was off-kilter to mirror the main characters skewed mental
state in this moment

This was so increadibly hard to film because the main actor could not,
for the life of him (haha, get it?) hold his breath underwater. It's
going to need some editing magic.


AD
Sorry this is vertical, but this shot is going to provice a graphic
match with the previous 


This is going to be "waking up" per se, and it also provides a parallel with the
first shot on this post. 


So I'm going to figure out a day this week I can get my therapist, a therapist assistant (for which I will most likely enlist my close friend), a lab coat, and my main actor all in one place with a solid script. Furthermore, I have to find out a sneaky way to use editing software, whether it be at my school or downloading Adobe Premier at home (totally legally of course!). Time to finish production and start post!

No comments:

Post a Comment